- Know your audience: who is this piece going to?
- Hire a copywriter: they can make your message more effective
- Include a call to action: ask your reader to call for more info, visit your website, etc.
- Can they find you? Make your contact info and website URL easy to find
- Use only high-quality images: no JPGs pulled from the web!
- Proofread! Check everything carefully before going to print
- Know the USPS requirements for size, weight, proportion, etc.
- Think green: choose recycled and/or FSC-certified papers
- Talk to your printer: they can offer tips for reducing costs
May 26, 2009
No comments yet.
Sorry, the comment form is closed at this time.