With Mother’s Day approaching, I wanted to share a few mom-themed small business blog posts Ive come across:
- Biz Ladies: Lessons about Motherhood and Business by Meg Mateo Ilasco on design*sponge
- How Has the Mom in Your Life Supported Your Small Business? from Sarah Petty’s Joy Blog
- 5 Rules to Maintaining a Healthy Work/Life Balance from The Business of Being a Mom
- The rise of the mommy economy from Oregon Business (via @boogiemom)
…and something just for fun…
- Win a Year of Stationery: Mother’s Day Pinterest Contest from Chronicle Books
Throughout my personal and business life, I have been inspired and encouraged by my mom. Now that I’m a new mom myself, I’m even more grateful for my wonderful mom.
Happy Mother’s Day, Mama!
We believe motherhood is boot camp for running a business. Whether you want a big business or a small one, a home office or sky rise, you are halfway there when you embrace your strengths as a mom and pack them for your journey as a business owner.
—from The Business of Being a Mom website